Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hair extensions?!?

Okay so whithin this year i cut almost 10 inches of my hair off. First i got 5 inches of and it was past my shoulders with layers it was cute. then i didnt want layers anymore so my hair dresser cut it! i didn't think it would be so short! It was 2 inches past my ears! I figured it would all grow back in the summer. wrong its only grown 1 inch! So i want to get extensions heres the thing. I have natural really curl hair and i straighten it alot. So i was thinking before i got it chooped of that i would get it pro straightend cause it would take me 2 hours!



so should i....



1) get hair pro straight and get straight extentions ?



or...



2) get curly extensions, but can i straighten them?



please help. school almost here and ima be a freshman



thnxs!!!!



Hair extensions?!?

well if u have curly hair you should get curly extensions. i got extensions and the girl that did them for me told me to get the kind that you have. even though u would straighten then every day say its humid and ur hair starts to get curly then ur extensions are still straight. or if u go swimming and u get out of the pool and some of ur hair is curly and some of it is straight how retarded will that look? and i know someone that had their hair pro straightened and it looks funny cuz it starts growing out and then ur roots r curly but the rest of the hair isnt. and its rly expensive.



Hair extensions?!?

most extensions cannot be straightened, they will often sizzle and fall out.



I would get curly extensions.



or just let it as it is.



It's only hair.



Hair extensions?!?

STRAIGHT HAIR EXTENSIONS BECAUSE THEY LOOK NICER.%26amp;YOU CAN CURL IT WHENEVER YOU WANT!=]



Hair extensions?!?

I just recently got extensions, I love mine, see my hair is wavey so i got wet n wavy hair to put in and I straighten it i curl it, so no do not get you hair pro straightend, jusy get the extensions and style like normal!!!



Hair extensions?!?

Hair extensions are great. I have them and Love it. I would suggest starting with straight hair. That way you can style your own hair and the extensions however you want.



I have naturally curly hair and it is a pain to straighten your own hair in between your extensions.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment