Saturday, May 5, 2012

Can Hair extensions be styled?

I'm thinking for getting hair extensions done, however at times I would like to tie up my hair. Can the extensions be seen when hair is styled up? Or will it look natural? I have heard conflicting opinions form diff. stylists. Does any one who have had hair extensions share their opinion. Cos I wouldnt want to get them if I only can have it in one style.



Can Hair extensions be styled?

It depends on who your stylist is and how experienced she is with extensions. If your hair is long enough to be pulled up in a ponytail now, you won't be able to see the tracks IF they are hidden beneath your hair and hairline.



Someone inexperienced may put your tracks along the nape ofyour neck...those you definitely can see.



Can Hair extensions be styled?

it depends on the hair and the way it's put in. it's better to have the hair sewn in. it's also best that u get human hair, this way u can curl it or use a straightening iron on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment