Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair extensions to lengthen bangs?

I got my hair cut short a few months ago, and have yet to get over it! lol I hate it so much! I got a stacked bob and made the mistake in asking for bangs! The haircut would look SOOOOO much better if I didn't have bangs, IMO.



Can hair extensions be applied to lengthen bangs?? I would love to get a full head of extensions, but I know I can't afford that. Also, just putting a small amount of extensions doesn't seem as daunting(damage-wise).



Any hairstylists out there that can answer this, and maybe tell me a round about figure for cost??



Hair extensions to lengthen bangs?

Sorry about your dilemma! Yes, you can apply extensions just to the bang...you would want to do the fusion kind for the most natural look. Unfortunately, the fusion kind can be kinda expensive....Great Lengths is the "brand" I'm familiar with. It might cost you a couple hundred to do just the bangs. There are other "brands" out there that might be a little more cost effective for you. The fusion kind would be virtually damage free. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment