Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hair extensions.. please help!?

I bought hair extensions yesterday at Sallys, and the girl there told me it would be cheaper if I but the extensions and the clips separate and then sewed the clips on, so that's what I did (as opposed to getting the hair that already has the clips on it). It took me forever and was NOT that easy, but I cut the hair (into sections) and then sewed two clips on one of the pieces.



My problem is.. #1 they don't really seem to stay in that well.. and #2, how do I put more than one "layer" on and have them stay? Like if I cut the hair into sections and sew clips on each section, it's not going to work for me to just clip layer upon layer upon layer.. it won't stay.



PLEASE HELP!



Hair extensions.. please help!?

Yeah these things are tricky, the hair clips themselves are small which does not help at all. If your looking for a layered look, you want the hair towards the top of your head shorter the toward the nape and neckline area.. if your hair is already layered, you want to cut the the same or shorter than the shortest layer you have, then work your way down.. if your pulling your hair up and you want them really tight, there's no reason you cant secure them with bobby pins in an x shape. they wont budge. The reason the are small is most of the time people only get them for a few here or there for affect. You could always hot glue the to the hair clip to, just dont use alot, try to keep the seam small in between..



Hair extensions.. please help!?

Well, i'm obviously not an expert, because i've never had them. But personally, I really suggest that you go back to the hair salon, or where you purchased them, and ask them about this. Because it's your hair , and it's precious. See, if they can clip them in for you, or fix them.



I've been considering clips-in's really seriously.



I just had some questions about the cost and such.



my e-mail is shell_15@hotmail.com



I just need to talk to someone about this, before I make the decision to get them, if you could get back to me that would be great. Sorry, I can't be much of a help, but I wish you the best of luck ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment