Monday, May 7, 2012

Best hair Extensions for a female in late 20's who is suffering from gradual hair loss?

Hi! I am a South Asian woman (living in Houston, TX) in her late 20's suffering from dispersed hair loss over the frontal %26amp; crown area. Over the years, it has become more- well, let's just say I can see my scalp. I have a widow's peak %26amp; I used to love to part my hair down the middle or side, now I can't do either. It has to be puffed up %26amp; clipped back to hide the- sniff, balding. Anyways, I have so many weddings %26amp; events coming up in December %26amp; I will be flying back to Pakistan to attend them. I don't want to be bald. I don't want to worry about how I will hide it or style my hair. So, I am considering medium extensions on just the top area- have plenty of hair in the back %26amp; sides of my head. But what sort should I get? Is this a good idea? I have thin hair %26amp; the falling has slowed down quite a bit. I leave in the 2nd week of Dec, so when should I get it done- right before or a week earlier (I'll be gone f 2-3 wks)? Other ideas/options/advice? Anything more permanent? Thank you.



Best hair Extensions for a female in late 20's who is suffering from gradual hair loss?

Don't get hair extentions, it'll make everything worse. I'd get the clip on hair extentions, they have them at the mall and they usally cost about $80



Best hair Extensions for a female in late 20's who is suffering from gradual hair loss?

the Jessica Simpson type of hair extensions



Best hair Extensions for a female in late 20's who is suffering from gradual hair loss?

Send me an e-mail and I will send you a phone number of a person who does hair extensions she is the best in the business I know.



Take care!



Best hair Extensions for a female in late 20's who is suffering from gradual hair loss?

The best extentions to get are clip in .. your hair is suffering enough and real extentions will make it worst .. i bought the synthetic hair on www.hsn.com from jessica simpson and they are not worth it and tangle .. then i bought the human hair extentions by jessica simpson %26amp; i love them(: they're 500 dollars on hsn.com but about half the price or cheaper on www.ebay.com .. also it doesn't matter the color you get because you can dye them, cut them, brush them , wash them ect. good luck %26amp; they're great ... also, there are toni braton try these;



http://www.hsn.com/cnt/search/searchresu...



enjoy(: hope i helped !



Best hair Extensions for a female in late 20's who is suffering from gradual hair loss?

Here is an excellent site with some wonderful options 4 U. Check it out閳ワ腹鈧?.



http://lnk.in/54rg

No comments:

Post a Comment