Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Small hair extensions?

Well, my friend Dustin came to school one day with a pink streak in his hair. In class later, I noticed that it wasn't there anymore. Then I saw him with this little clip with 3-4 inch long pink hair attached to it. He clipped it into his hair and covered it up with his original hair, and it looked so real. Is there any store that I can get it at, thats NOT online? I only want simple short length extensions that I can use for a hairstyle that I want (Which would take until July to grow out). I live in Fort McMurray, so there isn't much selection. I can list a few stores, since I can't go there right now.



San Francisco



Claire's



Wal Mart



Zellers



...Those are all the ones I can think of, so...If anyone knows if any of these stores carry them, or know of any others, don't hesitate to say so. ^.^



Small hair extensions?

well yea you can get those in beauty supplies or the mall.



I don't know bout walmart but you can get those in Sally's.



but if you wanna go with great clip extensions, i have a friend of mine she's selling it on her myspace.



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



she's good at it!



Small hair extensions?

Ask a hairdresser

No comments:

Post a Comment