Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hair extensions -bay area?

I can't find any place that has reasonable pricing for hair extensions. I really need to trim my hair for split ends so i want to get extensions so my hair isn't short..does anyone know of any places in the bay area or any other ideas? thanks!



Hair extensions -bay area?

check the tourist guide for your areas top salons also check yahoo bussinesses put your zip in viola



but I recommend this



www.hair extension.com



www.hsn.com/hair extensionclips



www.hairextensionwarehouse.com



you cant go wrong jessica's shoews you how hers is the best quality and on a hot day it is very good no dryers and its cheaper just go get your hair done regularly then come home and add your extensions yourself.



Hair extensions -bay area?

http://www.ladylacewigsandhair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment