Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I want specific hair extensions...but I can't find any...help!!!?

I've read the pros and cons and decided I want synthetic hair extensions (please don't try to convince me otherwise just help me out). The thing is I'd feel better getting them put in at the salon. I researched fibre and that sounded good. I also want those because I want 30 inch extensions and with human hair its too heavy and they wont do it, and its much more expensive. But thats just the problem! All the salons are of course trying to make money and I can't find any that sell synthetic ones! I live in Ohio. Can anyone tell me how to find a place that can give me synthetic hair extensions, but isn't such a run down cheap place that I might walk out with lice? Please help!!!



I want specific hair extensions...but I can't find any...help!!!?

I THINK THAT THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IS MAKE YOUR OWN. BUT THEY WOULD BE CLIP ONS WHICH LAST LONGER. I MADE MY OWN AND THEY LASTED ME FOR MORE THAN 6 MONTHS. I SIMPLY BOUGHT THEM AT THE STORE WHERE THEY SELL HAIR PIECES AND I BOUGHT THE CLIPS AND SEWED THEM ON.



I want specific hair extensions...but I can't find any...help!!!?

you could go to sallys and apply yourself.. but don't be like me and use hot glue.. because I bought the clips there and the clips were pissing me off.. but it is cheap there



I want specific hair extensions...but I can't find any...help!!!?

theres a company called Batik they sell 30 inch hair extensions i know they definatly have it in michigan because i use the 30 inch ones but i dont go to a salon. It depends how you want the hair attached also many african american run salons will put them in for 100$

No comments:

Post a Comment