Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hair extensions...HELP!?

I'm buying human hair this weekend....i do not plan on putting permanent hair extensions but rather make them clip ons...my stylists offered to make them for me...



here is my picture...



www.myspace.com/fatilux



right now i am pale blonde...if i buy the bunny blonde color extensions would it look o.k?? or should i buy darker??



i wonder if they can be blended in



Hair extensions...HELP!?

Either way as long as you put them in the right area, it will blend in and look okay. Also, if you are just putting them underneath, I would opt for the darker color.



Hair extensions...HELP!?

Hiya,



Ive always worn clip in hair extensions..



I used to have black hair so getting matching colour extensions wasnt hard. But I decided to dye my hair red, so this called for new extensions. I bought them off the internet without checking the colour, it was complete guess work! when they arrived they were a bit off my hair colour, but i still wore them and they looked cool. since them my hair has faded alot! from bright red to copper, but I still wear my extensions. They stiill look nice, sort of two tone, like your natural hair would be.



so my advice to you is to just wear them, i bet theyll look really nice and noone will notice. :)



Hair extensions...HELP!?

wow, my stylist it the expert at this one. She makes her own extentions and she prefers clip on or better yet glue in..it washes out, so you'd have to get good at gluing yourself. I learned about them when we got my dtrs prom do. Your stylist should show you how they'll look in the chair. she'll probly place and comb your own hair over some of them. You are gonna love it, if she's good.



Hair extensions...HELP!?

yeah. mubi

No comments:

Post a Comment