Saturday, May 5, 2012

I know how to do hair extensions, i just need a little help from someone who usually does a full hea

okay, so i already know how to put in extensions. i dont need help with that. the problem im having is, when i put my hair extensions in, i use hair glue, because i just cant seem to braid my own head. well, when i put in my glued extensions, i can only go up so high before my tracks start to show. and my natural hair is layered basically from top to bottom. tons of layers. how can i add extensions to the top part of my head without the track showing?



i dont need answers telling me to just grow my hair out... im not dumb, i know i should... i just rather not wait. i need instructions or videos or whatever kind of help i can get for my problem. =]



I know how to do hair extensions, i just need a little help from someone who usually does a full head of them.

the only advise i can give you is to cut off the track and try to glue them in piece by piece using like a q~tip so the glue dosen't get on your hands. Good luck and srry I couldn't help more.

No comments:

Post a Comment