Monday, May 7, 2012

Cost for hair extensions that are glued?

hey guys I live in australia n was wondering about how much roughly would hair extensions which are glued in would cost. I do not want my hair to be too thick just kind of between thin and normal and I want them to be atleast a little longer than half way down my back. My hair is just past my shoulders but is layered a bit. and also how many peices of hair extensions do you think I would need for a full head or even just so it looks natural and not just a little bit of hair to make it look long...thanks!!!



Cost for hair extensions that are glued?

Roughly 50 to 100 dollars. I wouldnt reccommend it though. It can cause minor to major hair loss; regardless of who puts it in.



Cost for hair extensions that are glued?

i read in cosmo (i think it was or maybe cleo) a while back now that u can get them done in sydney but they were between 1200 and 3000 depending on length,how many and the type of hair...but u can get those hair pieces now that u pull half ur hair up attach like a band pin it on and u cant see them they look kinda more natural because it half way through ur hair and there like 300 and if u dont wanna wear them u can take them off.....cheaper alternative if monies an issue?? good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment