Monday, May 7, 2012

Hairdressers help??Clip in hair extensions styling help??

Hi, Im getting my hair cut in a salon tomorrow and I hvae just bought CLIP IN hair extensions which i can put in and take out in whenever i like. The extensions are a little too long and as i have layered hair need to get them cut to blend into my natural hair better. I asked my hairdresser if she could cut them for me. She said yes but was a little uneasy and unsure of what i wanted her to do. Are hairdressers trained in cutting extensions to suit your hair or should i be worried?? I paid a fair bit for the extensions and dont wont them ruined.



Hairdressers help??Clip in hair extensions styling help??

Hairdressers should be trained in cutting extensions, but i would probably put them in first then have them cut as it would probably be easier for them. It would only be like them cutting your hair if you put them in first.xx good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment