Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair extensions!?!?!?

Hi I really need your help, I have looked everywhere for weft 22inch hopefully longer. Platinium blonde hair ext because my hair is white I need white hair extensions a friend of mine said



colour code 613 would be ok but it is too dark for my hair. I have looked everywhere over the internet and I could not find anything so I wondered if anyone knew sells good human hair with that colour and length. Thanks!!



Hair extensions!?!?!?

go to hairextensions.com or wings.com they have everything .. they even carry jessica simpsons line .. and there prices are pretty good considering hair extensions are expensive



Hair extensions!?!?!?

you should go to your stylist, they should be able to provide the hair and you just pay them



Hair extensions!?!?!?

You are more than likely going to have to contact weave distributors to see who can get it for you. Alternatively, you could call hair extension salons in your area and see if you could buy from them. Brick and mortar salons are more likely to have the color you want. As you have discovered, white colored weave hair is not a popular item for internet sales.



The color number you want is almost universally #60 rather #613.



I have included the url to one Chinese distributor who advertises white (#60) human weave hair up to 42" in length.



Hair extensions!?!?!?

I bought my extensions off ebay and then got a training dvd off of amazon. Just make sure you dont go too cheap on the extensions. check out this site...



http://extensiontraining.com

No comments:

Post a Comment