Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wearing hair extensions long-term?

I'm a white female with about two teaspoons of real hair. I'm currently working with a stylist who uses the Hairdreams (fusion) method of applying extensions. She's got years of experience and has worn them herself for years with no problems. I know this will be pricey but I've pretty much decided that I'm going to do this. I'm just wondering if there's anyone out there who's done this long term. I know Black women wear weaves for extended periods of time, but I'm thinking specifically of White women. I have the limpest, most blah hair in the world and once I get the extensions put in, I doubt if I'll want to go back to my old look! :) Anyone out there that can share? Thanks ladies! :)



Wearing hair extensions long-term?

ANYBODY INCLUDING BLACKS SHOULD NOT WEAR EXTENSIONS FOR A LONG TIME. YOUR HAIR HAS TO BREATHE AND RELAX. WEARING EXTENSIONS FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME CAN BE VERY DAMAGING. MOST BLACK WOMEN CONTINUE TO WEAR IT BECAUSE THIER HAIR IS ALREADY DAMAGED AND IT DOESNT MATTER TO THEM ANYMORE JUST AS LONG AS THIER HAIR LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING.ITS NICE FOR A WHILE BUT THE HAIR HAS TO BREATHE



Wearing hair extensions long-term?

Hey adding hair for a natural look is great. There is nothing wrong with wigs and weaves or fusions which is becoming really popular now a days. I am just wondering did your stylist educate you on fusinons how to take care of them and how to remove them? They are pricey but if you can afford it go for it and go for a natuarl look



Wearing hair extensions long-term?

Go for it. I am black and i want to let you know that if you get fusions be sure to let your stylist remove them. It takes a special solution to remove them that requires proffesional hands. Just be sure to correctly care for your hair. Also a cosmetologist myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment