Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hair Extensions from Sally's?

I'm thinking about getting some extensions that come cheap. No "out of the ordinary color" just brown (my hair color.) I have shoulder length hair and I want them to go 2 inches under my boobs. How much will they cost? Are they worth it? How long will they stay in my hair?



Hair Extensions from Sally's?

i have the ones from Sallys .



mine are 18 inches...[[about 2-3 inches passed my boobies]]



and i got brown aswell lol!



the hair alone was priced at 35.99 i think



and then i hadda go an buy the clips for liek 5 dollars



so i say get ready to spend 40ish dollars.



they are worth it though. i love my extensions ^.^



and as far as how long they ' ll stay?



for ever !



but i dont no.. maybe ur directing this question to glue ins %26gt;.%26lt; that i dont know about



Hair Extensions from Sally's?

I would say to give it a try, its always nice to experament!



Hair Extensions from Sally's?

$99999999, no,forever



Hair Extensions from Sally's?

omgs thts wat i was going to do but i dont know if that will go through with my parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment