Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair/ extensions?

how long will hair extensions stay in? What kind of hair extensions are better?



Hair/ extensions?

If you are very carefully with your hair it can "live" up to 闄?year (Maximum).



I like the hot fusion best.



Hair/ extensions?

My sister buys clip in extensions so she can put them in and take them out whenever she likes, they are reusable and not expensive either. Only about 鎷?5 for 2 rows so I think that's about $25?



Hair/ extensions?

If you are referring to a weave, it all depends on how well you take care of it. Generally it can last up to 1mnth. Whenever I get a bone straight hairstyle, I usually use Janet for the texture which is laid on the top and Milky for tangles which is sewn at the bottom, the nape area. Whenever I wear a curly weave, I usually get the Italian water wave by Outre..pretty easy to handle. After about two weeks, all you have to do in order to maintain it is get a spritz bottle add water and leave in conditioner by Motions! Next, I'm going to try the Bohemian Curls by Bijoux..its a beautiful curl!!



Hair/ extensions?

The best hair extensions by far are the "Jessica Simpson" extensions made by the famous Ken Paves. His extensions are so beautiful and natural, but they are a bit pricey, but well worth it



Hair/ extensions?

i've got clip in extensions and they last for as long as i keep them in good condition but glue in extensions last for about 6months to a year if you keep going back to the hairdresser to re-glue them. when you get them done the hairdresser usually tells you to come in every 6 to 8 weeks to get them touched up and that cost about $30-$80 which sometimes can be a little expensive at times. it's the same thing with braided on extensions. you have to get them lifted every 6-8 weeks and if you get them you have to make sure you have a proffesional hairdresser otherwise your hair can end up damaged.



human extensions are definetly better than the synthetic ones. i used to have synthetic extensions but after about two months they became dry, brittle and VERY knotty.



then i got human hair extensions and they are the best extensions i have ever had!



you can curl them, straighten them and basically do anything to them that you do with your own hair.



as you can tell i really like them lol



good luck and hope this helps!



xx



Hair/ extensions?

Hi, I have mine taped in by my hairdresser. And I only pay for the hair itself and the hair lasts up until a year. She tapes them in for me for free every time they fall out. They don't damage my hair at all and i hardly notice they're on my head! here is the salon's website: www.salonpasca.com



THEY ARE AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment