Monday, May 7, 2012

I need my hair extensions taken out.. did this happen to anyone else?

I got extensions on halloween. only because I wanted to give me hair a break.. it was already semi long. but my real hair was just damaged and wanted to give it a rest. i got the glue in hair extensions. they didnt do my whole head they left my real hair out by like the crown of my head. ive always had a case of dandruff but this is so horrible. It wont stop itching and I have flakes falling out constantly. When I do itch I find little hard picky bumps that i pick of and it makes me scalp hurt so bad. and when I was washing my hair and put the water on it my scalp burnt really bad. Did this happen to anyone else? and when you get the extensions out is your hair badly ruined?



I need my hair extensions taken out.. did this happen to anyone else?

First I am a licensed cosmetologist. Second get those out asap, but do not freak out, it is not that bad. You are more than likely semi alergic to the glue or hair. You will seem to lose a LOT of hair when you take the hair out, this is not the case, you shed dailiy and this is just an accumilation of the hair you have been shedding that was trapped in the glue. You adapt to how thick the hair is with extensions and when you have your regular hair back it is a shock, and feels like you have not hair, but this is all in your head. Now if you freak out and cut or pull them out you obviously will lose a little more than tha standard amount lost. As for the skin irritation, use a mild shampoo, I would say a very mild clarifyer. Use a good moisture conditioner. DO NOT COLOR YOUR HAIR, until ALL signs of sores and irritation are GONE.



No need to panic, you will be going through some irritation for a while, not too long though. Avoid picking scabs too mush or scratching, it is not all that common but it is possible to ruin the pores and stop hair growth, but would only be a tiny pimple sized area.



PS: it wont be ruined if you take them out the right way.



I need my hair extensions taken out.. did this happen to anyone else?

You need to have those taken out. If you must have more extentions try the weaved ones, I've never seen anyone with good experiences from the glue.



I need my hair extensions taken out.. did this happen to anyone else?

.



I need my hair extensions taken out.. did this happen to anyone else?

u may be allergic to the glue use sone olive oil on the glue to remove it right now then wash ur hair and dod a deep conditioning



I need my hair extensions taken out.. did this happen to anyone else?

Next time if your hair is damaged don't get glued in extensions it only damages you hair more. Try getting good deep conditioners instead!!!!!



I need my hair extensions taken out.. did this happen to anyone else?

Sounds like you need to see a doctor. Either your allergic to the glue, or you've got a scalp infection like dandruff. Dandruff is contagious.

No comments:

Post a Comment