Monday, May 7, 2012

HAIR STYLIST! Question about hair extensions. Please help.?

I have Hairdreams hair extensions. They have been in for 6 months and need to come out ASAP. The guy that put them in is the only one with the Hairdreams removal solution. I found out he quit and I can't seem to find anyone around that do these types of hair extensions. Is there anyway I can take them out myself? Is there a bond removal solution I can buy out there. Please help! They are so grown out and they are pulling my real hair out. If I wait much longer I think I my hair will be EXTREMELY thin.



HAIR STYLIST! Question about hair extensions. Please help.?

If you type in Hairdreams hair extensions to do a search it will take you to their site that will tell you the removal solution is made up mostly of alcohol and lanolin.............will this answere help?



HAIR STYLIST! Question about hair extensions. Please help.?

use alcohol to remove the glue.If it's a breaded kind try to find the end of the knott untide it like how you would untide the bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment