Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair Extensions...How?

I would like to know how to put extensions in my hair by myself and about how much it cost...I have never done it and don't know how...but my hair is short and ugly!! Also does it damage your hair? What are some other options, besides waiting on my hair to grow ;)



Hair Extensions...How?

If you have a Sally Beauty Supply near you, shop there. The extentions run about $80 and are available two ways. You can either get the ones that have to be woven in or clip-ins. I have used the clip-ins. They look great and you don't need a beautician to put them in. They can be curled or straightened and just need the same care as your hair.



Hair Extensions...How?

umm they usually are pretty expensive and they stress ur hair so its more prone to breakage



Hair Extensions...How?

yes it damages your hair wigs and clip hairs peices are a good thing but if you are serious about the extensions buy the hair leave it attached to the binding and cut the binding into 1 inch strips find latex glue it is the best they will last 1 to 2 washings but are reusable if you leave them on the binding also called the weft start at the back of your head part your hair where you would want to put the extension and use latex glue to apply it to the very closest part of your hair to the scalp any more questions i m me

No comments:

Post a Comment