Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The best 30inch real-hair extensions?

Can someone direct me, with a link, the best 30inch real-hair extensions I could get? I have somewhat thin hair, and I'd really love think hair down to my waist, so I turned to hair extensions. But I would like to know what you recommend? Brands, types? 30inch :) Please, and thanks!!



The best 30inch real-hair extensions?

hairsisters.com



don't go to sally's



their longest is 18"



every one on here suggests sally's



they appear to be good quality



but after some wear they are not the best



yet they are very cheap compared to other hair



if you want extensions,



want them to last long and still look ravishing



GREAT quality hair is around 100-300 for a full head



depends on the texture of your hair



make sure you pick out the right texture and color



if you do not know for sure what texture your hair is compared to the types out there for extensions (i.e. remy yaki, french wave, silky straight, micro yaki, etc)



it would be terrible to spent a lot of money on hair that is not compatible with your natural hair



good luck! :)



im excited for getting the 30".. it'll look so sexy



the longest i've gone is 26"



i've had extensions for several years (previously sewn-in on top of tracks, now always fusion [keratin bonded individuals])



The best 30inch real-hair extensions?

Hairlocs.com. You said the best, not cheapest.



The best 30inch real-hair extensions?

i bought my hair extensions at sally's they are pretty quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment