Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair extensions + Infected hair follicle + Boil = Bald Spot on Scalp. Help!?

I got Hair extensions about 2 months ago, and it caused me to have an Infected hair follicle which caused a huge boil with puss on top of my scalp..The boil went away when I started taking antibiotics. But Now I got a Bald Spot the size of a nickel on my scalp..



My Question is; Is the Bald Spot ganna grow it? I looked at it and theres hair growing around it but there are no hair growing in the bald part .Im Only 22 I dont wanna be left with a bald spot for the rest of my life..Please help!



Hair extensions + Infected hair follicle + Boil = Bald Spot on Scalp. Help!?

If it has been any length of time and you don't see fuzz, it probably won't grow back. The follicle may have been destroyed there. There is a product called Root Stimulator Temple Balm, it is for bald temples, you may want to give that a try. I comes with a little brush like a tooth brush to stimulate the scalp.

No comments:

Post a Comment