Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair extensions/wigs?

As I have just cut my hair short from about 5 inches down to 1/2-ish, I regret the choice. I'd like to get my longer hair back as soon as possible, but I'm not sure if extensions are a viable option with short hair.. If there really is no way to do it with extensions, are there any other options that are worth taking a look at?



Hair extensions/wigs?

I've heard prenatal vitamins make your hair grow faster.



Extensions won't work on 1/2 in. long hair, I think.



Hair extensions/wigs?

well i just got my hair cut and they cut it way shorter than i wanted it!



so im gonna buy an extension piece that clips on to my hair!



extensions work really well but there expensive!i dont think they work for your hair cuz its really short!!



or also extension clips!!



never mind your a guy!!



Hair extensions/wigs?

HairDo by Ken Paves %26amp; Jessica Simpson is an excellent choice. Granted they're hair extensions, they also have the capability of giving you whatever length you want. They're the cheapest and most natural looking on the market. More %26amp; more salons are carrying them. But if extensions are totally out for you, keep in mind that when you cut your hair, your hair grows faster. Take vitamins and keep the split ends away- those deter you from growing your hair out! Good luck!



Hair extensions/wigs?

it's too short for extensions. don't worry. it wasn't terribly long to begin with, so it will grow out quickly. since it's pretty short you'll be able to notice it growing out in just a few weeks.



Hair extensions/wigs?

I am a huge fan of extensions. I wear glue in extensions often, however you cannot use them with hair that short or you will see them.



I'm not sure if there are any other types of extensions you can use on super short hair I just know if there is, they are going to be super expensive.



Why do you hate your new cut? Does it not look the way you expected it to? There are lots of products that can help you out, send me a picture maybe I can suggest something!

No comments:

Post a Comment