Saturday, May 5, 2012

I am looking into hair extensions for some one who already has natural hair that is between 22 and 2

long.And thick.I know your wandering why bother if I really don't need it to begin with.But I have ben growing my hair for years and my goal length is past my butt.So I am wanting to find some hair extensions to make some one's hair long when they already have long hair.I am wanting to find it to where it makes it past my butt.I am a brunette so I am in need of dark hair.And not wanting to spend tons of money for it but not wanting cheap style hair either.I am wanting to order it online because I am unable to locate this locally.But all my searches online have failed.I can not find exactually what I am looking for.But do they even make hair extensions that long? I am really in need of everyones help to locate links to this please.If some one finds a link to where the hair extensions are way past the butt then please post.Even leg long hair would be awesome.I just want to give this a try mainly without it costing me a house payment.Please anyone who can find this post all you can find.



I am looking into hair extensions for some one who already has natural hair that is between 22 and 24 inches?

hello - i'm a white woman as well, i have put hair extensions in both professionally and by a friend. I would highly recommend you don't put them in, for several reasons. number one, you probably won't find them as long as you want them to begin with... two, when i had them put in my hair and then taken out my hair looked like hell, it was broken and just badly damaged all around. I really don't think it works all that well on a caucasian person's hair - it just really damages it because of the texture... and that would really stink if you took all that time to grow out your hair and then had to cut it all off because it was all broken. third reason i would not get it done is because it is really really going to pull on your scalp, if you've already got thick hair and then add in a ton more, not to mention hair that long... it is going to pull like hell and really break your natural hair. finally, for all of the damage, and the time it takes to put in your hair, not to mention the $ that you will spend on good hair, it is only going to last 3 weeks or so (after that it is going to start looking really ratty)... hope this helped

No comments:

Post a Comment