Monday, May 7, 2012

What are the best kind of hair extensions?

Here's the story: I was diagnosed with brain cancer and so in late August/early September I had surgery to my head and a good 1/4th of my hair was shaved. To make matters worse the radiation treatments i received in the Fall caused me to lose another huge section of hair around my head. I still have alot of hair left so I just wear hats or bandanas to hide what I lost, however, I am a junior in highschool and prom is coming up soon as well as a family cruise and I am becoming interested in hair extensions for both of those events. I don't want to harm any hair growth though, so I was wondering, regardless of cost, what are the best possible types of hair extensions that won't harm growing hair and will last a long period of time?



Hopefully someone can help =/. Thanks! =]



What are the best kind of hair extensions?

i like the sassy brand



at sallys. they are



cheep and 100%



human hair.



What are the best kind of hair extensions?

Jessica Simpson has a great line of hair extensions that clip onto the hair on the back of your head. The colors match perfectly and they stay in place very well. i just wore one to a school dance because i have very thin hair. i am wearing it in my avatar if you can see, it looks real. they are only about $95, which is good for hair extensions!



http://www.hairuwear.com/jessica.aspx?pg...



hope this helps. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment