Saturday, May 5, 2012

Please help i'm buying hair extensions?

ok I want to increase the length and thickness of my hair. I have very soft and delicate hair. By that meaning I cant get any kind of chemical treatments done to my hair because it will break off really bad. My hair is past my shoulders but I still want it to be longer. What kind of extensions would you recommend for me. I have heard some extensions take your hair out? oh and I want human hair extensions



Please help i'm buying hair extensions?

My hair is the same, so two years ago i bought human hair extensions, the clip in kind and i love them, i did have extensions ages ago that were human too but i had to have them chemically bonded to me own hair, my hair was in bits after that so i said no way will i get them again, get the clip in extensions, you,ll only need the one strip and they so easy to use and manage too, mine cost 100 euro ( im in ireland) but there not that expensive and they dont pull or tug your hair, the difference it makes is amazing though, so best of luck, lol.



Please help i'm buying hair extensions?

try clip ins.



Please help i'm buying hair extensions?

that's a bit tricky... if your hair is really soft... not sure if it's curly but... get what every type of hair that's the same color and texture as yours... most likely the stylist is going to have to split the hair track in half so that if will blend naturally with your hair...



Please help i'm buying hair extensions?

Somne extensions you get can be taken out within a week .. that way you can just reuse them . and when you remove them they wont pull out or damage your hair.



Please help i'm buying hair extensions?

Your hair is like mine, well sort of...



Mine is big and curly, I get sew-ins from time to time...



The best kind to get is Indian Remy, trust me, it is EXTREMELY expensive, but you are definitely getting what you paid for...



(http://www.inhairco.com)



Good Luck!



Please help i'm buying hair extensions?

if you want human hair then you will be able to curl it or whatever you like but the best extentions to get is at the hair dressers where they do it properly . when i wanted mine they told me it would be about 鎷?00 so really it depends on how long and what colour extentions to how much they will be. I suggest buying the real hair clip ons for about 鎷?0 - 鎷?0 ?? And if you really like them then think about getting better ones done at the hairdressers :] i hopess this help x



Please help i'm buying hair extensions?

I've got some great extensions that I just glue in on a weave. The first time I had them in, I kept them in for 2 months but as Summer approached my head got a bit heated so the glue didn't last as long. I've re-used them loads of times though and even though they are not human hair - they look and feel like human hair. Benefits of non-human is the range of colours you can have. Mine cost me 鎷?0 about 4 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment