Monday, May 7, 2012

Affordable hair extensions?

Anyone who ever had hair extensions knows that they are addictive and they can be done to look very real and give you a great boost. I have a business that sells hair extensions of all types and will soon be working full-time doing this my 3 questions are these, specific to New Zealand, please state your location:



1. What is the best way to advertise my service (already have a website: www.tashasbeauty.co.nz)



2. How much is a reasonable amount you'd expect to pay for good quality human hair extensions that'll last you up to 3 months, no glue is used, not heat, no pulling, 30 mins to install, all comfortable and flush



3. Is it better to work from home or hire a chair in a salon?



Thanks guys



Affordable hair extensions?

I'm in Wellington.



I think you could use one of the google service, apparently they're really good! You could always sell some of your items on trademe!



I'm not sure, as long it;'s not too ridiculous!



I think hire a chair in a salon, because, i don't want all my clients knowing where i live, also you may be distracted by kids, television, computer etc..



hope i helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment