Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hair extensions, salon cost?

i'm planning on getting hair extensions for my birthday in a month.



i heard micro link extensions is the best way? i don't want to glue in the hair peices.



i have shoulder length hair now, with many short layers at the top.



i still want to have a bit of my layers, and put the extensions at more of the long parts of my hair to make them longer.



i have dyed auburn hair at the moment.



i want my hair extensions long like ... http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g24/ge...



around how much would that cost for that much of extensions at a salon?



Hair extensions, salon cost?

your link doesn't work on my computer, but generally it cost around $600 for around 6 inches, I had some done last year and i love them



Hair extensions, salon cost?

Wow that is realy long it might cost alot

No comments:

Post a Comment