Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Micro Link hair extensions? best way?

i'm planning on getting hair extensions for my birthday in a month.



i heard micro link extensions is the best way? i don't want to glue in the hair peices.



i have shoulder length hair now, with many short layers at the top.



i still want to have a bit of my layers, and put the extensions at more of the long parts of my hair to make them longer.



i have dyed auburn hair at the moment.



i want my hair extensions long like ... http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g24/ge...



around how much would that cost for that much of extensions at a salon?



Micro Link hair extensions? best way?

I like your photo-bucket pic, very cool. Micro Link is not really the best way to go. I am failure with the company who makes this brand and the hair quality is not there. Don't be afraid of "glue" it can be very different and mean different things depending on what system and company it is from. The real problem you WILL run into is on Dyed auburn hair red ALWAYS fades. You will need to maintain the color of your own hair to keep up with the more permanent extension hair color or you will have a visual separation contrast. I suggest you mix up the colors as in the picture you have chose which will make fading less visible. I like fusion or cold fusion best. Depending on the method the price at Whispering Pine Salon would be $700 -$1000. Cold fusion can be reapplied and though it is more expensive initially it is more cost effective in the end. Also, never use artificial hair, cheap hair =bad results.



Micro Link hair extensions? best way?

that is sooo ugly! u couldnt pay ME to have my hair like that

No comments:

Post a Comment