Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Girl's Help !!! Hair Extensions !!?

I want to get Hair Extension's but I have no Idea where to start. How do i search for one in my area ? Do i have to buy the hair sepreatly ? How much dose it cost ?



A-Z on everything I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THEM !!



Please Help!!



I live in the SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA area so if you know of a really good place plese let me know !!!



Girl's Help !!! Hair Extensions !!?

First of all, just go to the nearest pharmacy or small store/mall areas, ask for hair stores/or beauty parlors, and ask for hair extensions they will tell you price and also ask them instrctions depending on your hair how much you will need; good luck! =]



Girl's Help !!! Hair Extensions !!?

like, clip in hair extensions ?



if you have a sally's/state beauty supply, they should sell the clip in ones - which, if they match your hair well, are almost impossible to tell the difference between them and your hair.



Girl's Help !!! Hair Extensions !!?

A-Z on everything about extensions? They're disgusting.



Girl's Help !!! Hair Extensions !!?

im not a girl but my friends go get them done in LA and its about 100 depending on the lenght of the extensions



Girl's Help !!! Hair Extensions !!?

Ok well.. I'm in Florida but I had hair extentions for 3 months. And only in the front part of my hair since I had cut my bangs really short and so I went and got these super long ones in the front around my face. Yeah , real pretty but I made the mistake of having them 'glued in' . They became so tangled and ugly towards the roots ... it was a disaster to have them taken out. But yes, they charge you by how many you get . I paid $180 for mine and that was just the front of my hair. So for underneath in the back ? Who knows but I would guess about 3 to 5 hundred. Please just make sure you go to a very professional place and don't get them glued in. Get them sewed in. I hear it's much nicer



Girl's Help !!! Hair Extensions !!?

omg this is not hard you buy extenstions at sally's for like 34.99 18 in like i did then you buy the clips at sally's weaving thread and a neddele and you sew the clip onto the extesntions there called clip in's!!!! i love them no they do now come out the clips's are 1.99 each you get 3 in a pack the thread is 0.99 and you have everything you need here's a video!!!!!!!



http://youtube.com/watch?v=K67xlZPOJD0

No comments:

Post a Comment