Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Cheap Hair Extensions (Buy Online)?

I'm planning on wearing them for only one night so I would like them to be pretty cheap. I'm planning to buy online and they need to be clip ons!



Or even just hair extension websites please



Thanks to anyone who helps me



xxxx



Cheap Hair Extensions (Buy Online)?

ebay is defiantly your best bet....



Cheap Hair Extensions (Buy Online)?

ebay



Cheap Hair Extensions (Buy Online)?

ebay - there are some good sellers and some very very bad ones! i've had good service from one particular seller - try this shop:



http://stores.ebay.co.uk/MiSS-WORLD-HAIR...



(it isn't me! i've bought from them and they were good, thats all!)



theres also another online store with a website, i think its the funky hair company or something similar.



i wear them :o) i love them :o)



Cheap Hair Extensions (Buy Online)?

Rapunzel rapunzel is great, and also pauls hair world



hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment