Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hair extensions.. i need you !!?

im getting hair extensions sewn in. i want 18" or maybe a little longer, i have really thin hair, how many packets of hair will i need to buy. and very important i wear my "bangs" i guess you could call them clipped back in the middle because the curls are too short and look HORRIBLE when its loose, how am i going to wear my hair when i get hair extensions because dont i need to leave the hair out on top to cover the tracks ??



Hair extensions.. i need you !!?

you straighten ur bangs!!!



Hair extensions.. i need you !!?

you'll only need one packe of hair and the tracks and what not you'll be fine



Hair extensions.. i need you !!?

I have 18" hair extensions. You need to leave the top portion of your hair out so it covers the tracks. Buy a hair straightner because they have to leave the bottom part of your hair out as well. Ask them for some styling tips! Go through a salon, they can do everything for you, the right way!



Hair extensions.. i need you !!?

i got them sewn in, and i took them out after a week, i got one pack, and there was plenty to fill my whole head, i washed them very good in the shower, BUT there was still shampoo getting in the weave, and its itchy as hell. and yes, you leave hair between each track and over top of it. but i still didnt like mine, i even payed 400$..



Hair extensions.. i need you !!?

Don't get extentions!!!!!!! They pull on your hair and you will soon become bald. Just let your hair grow naturally. Trust me. As much as you may want them don't. You will thank me in the end.



Hair extensions.. i need you !!?

Hairs add a pinch of beauty to the body. So, beautiful and long hairs are always been in demand. However, due to modern living and fast life, it becomes difficult to take good care of hairs and problems related to hair loss, baldness and others can be seen easily. To overcome such%26lt;!--embarrassing situations, many hairs related therapies have been introduced to help you to secure your loss. I understand exactly what your problem is and there is an easy remedy for it. You may get your question clearly answered here,



http://beautytipsworld.awardspace.com/ha...



Implemented human hair extensions have come a long way, thanks to innovative new procedures that have drastically emerged as the possible solution to treat your hairs and giving them a good bounce and make them lively. Want to go for hair extension? Do not worry at all, hair extension--%26gt;procedure takes less than two hours sometimes and the results can last anywhere from six to eight months with the proper care and maintenance.So, do not fear, just consult your hair problem with your dermatologist to get ample solution for your hair problems.



Hair extensions.. i need you !!?

I wouldn't get them sewn in either.



I paid 100 dollars for clip-in extensions made of real hair and I can put them in at out in a matter of minutes whenever I feel like I want to wear them.



I would try those first...



I have extremely thick hair that I get thinned out regularly and my clip in extensions still pull on my scalp. Your thin hair will break easily and you'll be left with even shorter, thin hair once you take those extensions out.



Hair extensions.. i need you !!?

I'm guessing you'll need about 2 packs of hair. Your hair will be braided so your tracks can be sewn in. Im not sure if I understood, but if you like bangs, have your stylist add it in the front. I'm picutureing a style similar to Tyra Banks or Heidi Klum. That sould be cute. If your stylist knows what they are doing you won't have to worry about leaving extra hair out to cover the tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment