Saturday, May 5, 2012

I desperately want hair extensions...?

I really want hair extensions, but I need some advice on a good way to go first. My hair is fairly long already, it sits just around my chest and I get compliments on its length...but I have to take it farther. I've been looking for hair extensions at local hairdressers and online, and the longest I've found is 24 inch extensions which will really only add about an inch or two to my hair. What I'm looking for, is hair that will go over and down past my chest area about 2 or 3 inches. The perfect length, would be Avril Lavigne's blonde hair length in her "Girlfriend" video.



So, I don't know how long they would need to be, but around that length and I'd like it to be real hair so I can straighten it and play around with it (without melting it).



Any suggestions? Ideas on how many inches that would be? And a price range?



Thanks in advance!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmncLYiFy...



I desperately want hair extensions...?

well i have to say is why??? hair extensions are really bad for your hair. it will cause hair breakage which means your hair will be shorter in length. hair extensions will be hard to take care of with washing, styling,etc. i think you really need to think about it before you get it done. i have seen friends who have lost their hair over fake pieces, not worth it.



i'm very thankful to have very long hair and if i had short hair i would NEVER even think about using hair extensions. just be patient and let your hair grow ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment