Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hair Extensions- What are the best for your hair? Professionals Only Please?

I recently got hair extensions... hot glue, professionally done, very expensive



They look amazing but alot have fallen out (7 in 5 weeks) and when they fall out it does appear some hair has borken off with them which i was told would NOT happen.



I take very good care of them, use the rigth products, comb and brush gently, etc etc



My friend has them too (also professional) which were clamped on. Hers have lasted alot longer, she loses maybe 5 in four months with each redo



I am wondering if I should get them again (LOVE then way they look) but want to get my monies worth and more importantly DO NOT want to damage my hair which is already fine wavy blonde fragile no matter how well I care for it



Please advise on your PROFESSIONAL opinion of best extensions to use, if they are OK for hair, etc



Thanks



Hair Extensions- What are the best for your hair? Professionals Only Please?

I understand what you're going through, I've been through all of this.



I've had the famous "Great Lengths" extensions from the salon, they were cool except for the $1200+ bill, which I heard is less expensive than other places. Still for me, that was expensive and I just couldn't afford that except for my wedding. (And by the way, the keratin bonds can damage the hair even though they say they don't)



Your friend might have the same ones I sell, and I have them in my hair all the time. They're a hit! You can style them, dye them, curl them, they are luxurious 100% Remy human hair.



People always comment on how great my hair looks. These extensions are very natural, affordable, and you can do them at home yourself like I did. The best part?



No Glue, No Heat, No Chemicals, No Damage.



Check out my site for more information on the hair extension kit:



www.HairExtensionsByTrina.com



Hope this helps,



Trina



Hair Extensions- What are the best for your hair? Professionals Only Please?

Hey i had hair ext for 5 months last year glued ones too. But only 1 extension fell out.to be honest you cant really treat them like real hair because there pretty fragile. Treat them gently and don't wash them too much this also lossens the glue. From exprince big, HUGE! knotts can develop so make suere someone brushes ur hair at least twice a day and detangles the bonds of hair that have tangled cuz it will hurt big time gettin them out! and yes if your ext comes out so dose ur hair! there glued on pretty well, becareful with the back of your hair most of mine was ripped out and was pretty short wen i got them taken out lol



uhm some more advice would be not to tie them up in tight hair ties this can lead it to snap and make sure ur platting them at night every night in two single plaits! dont use any shampoo with protein in it if its real hair extensuions this can break the seals. also if you use a hair straightner dont place the heated iron on the seals. if you feel the seals are breaking away try not to play with them because the hair can still remain attached. and a very big no no! twirling ur hair up to the bonds! that also splits the bonds! hope this helps :D



Hair Extensions- What are the best for your hair? Professionals Only Please?

The are many contributions to how many will fall out on each person. Heat, conditioner, natural oil in your hair and scalp, etc. When pieces do fall out, the hair that is on the glue should be the hair that you have accumulated from shedding. It sounds like you are taking great care of them. The kind your friend has are called Micro-Rings (Micro-Links, Linkies, etc.). This kind does not damage your hair. I have Micro-Ring 22" hair extensions in my own hair and Micro-Ring is the kind I prefer to apply on clients. All methods of hair extensions are ok for hair. The only major reasons they can damage hair is how people take care of them and how qualified the extensionist is that applies them. Remember to always have them removed and reapplied every three months. Four monthes is ok just don't ever leave them in longer than that at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment