Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hair extensions in singapore?

i recently cut my hair short! really short as in boy short, and now i regret doing it because i am so bored with my short hair. i was thinking of getting hair extensions, but how much would it cost, and would the end result be nice? i live in singapore, so can anyone tell me a good salon to get my extensions fixed in and how long would the extensions last, and how much would it cost?



Hair extensions in singapore?

You can go to salon Bangles, and get really cute extensions for only I think $24 a clip. And it's real human dyed hair. They come in varities of coon tail and strip colors.



Hair extensions in singapore?

let your hair grow extensions make your hair fall out when u get older try styling it get a pixie cut they are soooo cool

No comments:

Post a Comment