Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hair extensions? Yes or no.?

I cut my hair very very short a couple months ago and it seems like it's taking it FOREVER to grow back! I bought some really pretty hair extensions and I'm really excited to put them in. My question is who out there has tried them [girls with fine hair]. My hair is blonde and very fine. I'm hoping they wont look tacky. They match my hair color perfectly. I'm worried that people will make jokes since my hair will be instantly longer. Do you think hair extensions are tacky?



Hair extensions? Yes or no.?

heyy



i dont think they are tacky,



they are possibly one of the best inventions ever..



they only look tacky



when you are woorking with fake hair,



that kind of looks like barbie, hair



shiney, and plastic looking



but if you got natural hair,



go for it



if you are gluing them in



just a word of warning,



they last a long time and what not,



and when they come lose you can glue the piece back in



but when you decide to take them out



dont use the hair glue remover..



its a gimic,



use palm olive dish soap



or any dish soap that



cuts grease.



because you will find you have littlle balls of rubber glue still in yhour hair,



and dish soap and a fine comb will do you good,



if you are clipping them in



they still work well, my cousin has almost bleach blonde hair - its natural-



and its reeally thin, and she can still blend it in and pull it off :)



so go for it



if people tease you dont listen to them, it would probably be because they are jealous



who doesnt want looong loong hair :)



Hair extensions? Yes or no.?

no, not unless they look really fake



Hair extensions? Yes or no.?

I think you can get extensions because they look cool and won't be tacky UNLESS its super fake.



Hair extensions? Yes or no.?

No I dont think they are tacky at all. Ive had hair extensions a couple of times and my hair is short. Well u dont want ur hair to be to long I know that when u buy hair extensions they r always long so cut them a nice length dont do it to the point were its really noticeable and cut layers into them so they can blend with ur hair better, cause the first time I got mine they just left it one length and u were able to tell big time now that looked tacky lol, that is what u dont want to happen to u. But with layers ur should blend alot better and look nice. Hope I was able to help.



Hair extensions? Yes or no.?

no

No comments:

Post a Comment