Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hair Extensions, How Much They Cost? Please Read Details...?

Few months ago, I had fairly long hair, and it was very curly and thick. To calm it down, I had a perm to make my hair easier to manage. I didn't like how the perm turn out. When I blowed dry my hair to make it straight, it just looks lifeless, and it looks dry and puffy. When I use to have my natural hair and blowed dry it, it looked straight but at the same time wavy with volume and thick. So I cut my hair up to my shoulders so the perm wouldn't look as bad as it did when I had it long. Well, that solved the problem, but now my natural hair is growing back and my hair looks really bad because in the roots it looks curly and thick and at the ends it looks straight and plain. That is good, but looks bad. I'm thinking about getting hair extensions to cover that flat, straight her. How much does it costs? How long could you leave them on your hair? Could you wash your hair extensions? Please, I really need help on this because I don't know about hair extensions. All info is welcomed.



Hair Extensions, How Much They Cost? Please Read Details...?

Its a time consuming deed for the stylist, this I know. Thus it is expensive, but well worth it! 4-6 weeks and YES, you can wash them. Just be gentle.



Go For It!!!



^^7^^



Hair Extensions, How Much They Cost? Please Read Details...?

Chemical relaxer i'm guessing you are bi-racial or spanish or something relaxer are bad idea for the type of hair and even harder to manage and damaged you hair extremly so stop are you are going to be bald trust I know been there done that. Report It



Hair Extensions, How Much They Cost? Please Read Details...?

Hi! You should try out Bergmann Hair Extensions. Are you located here in the Philippines? Our Hair Extension Prices varies on the lengths, for 14" to 18", it's Php 275 per strand. 19" to 20", it's Php 400/strand. For above 20", that woud be Php 650/strands. The average hair extensions for one full head is around 120 to 150 strands, 150 strands x Php 275/strand = Php 41,250. 120 strands x Php 275/strand = Php 33,000.



1 strand hair extension does not literally mean "1 strand of our hair" we use 1 strand term for about 30 to 40 pieces of our hair strands which are glued together and attached using hulls or rubber connector.



The connections has to be detached and re-attached after 3 months due to hair regrowth.



Interested? Dont hesitate to contact me at 0921.7957331

No comments:

Post a Comment