Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hair extensions! (details inide)?

Okay so I really want hair extensions for Christmas. Here's the thing. I want curly/wavy extensons like you would get w/ a body perm, but I have straight hair which refuses to curl. Do I get a body perm first then get the extensions, or just get the extensions. I'm getting real extensions btw, like the ones they glue to your head



Hair extensions! (details inide)?

if you're getting the glued in ones you can ask your stylist or whoever is doing it for you what would be best for you hair, but if you have a lot of extensions put in then it will all blend and look natural, but if it's like a normal amount, then I would recommend getting a body perm first and then getting your extensions.



I have clip-in human hair extensions and if I want to wear my hair curly I can just curl it all in together or let my hair go natural and put a loose curl into my extnesions.



Hair extensions! (details inide)?

I SAY U GET THE PERM FIRST THEN GET THE EXTENSIONS...BUT!!!DONT GLUE THEM IT DOESNT REALLY WORK I WAS IN COSMETOLOGY...GET THEM SEW ON...TRUST ME IT WILL LAST LONGER...



Hair extensions! (details inide)?

whatever u do, dont get glue please!!!!!!! that will damage your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment