Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hair Extensions, And A Style 4 Tommorrow...?

hi,



ive got a religious festival tommorrow and i want to do something really nice with my hair.



its dark brown, almost black. i got layers in it, and my shortest layer is by my chin. my hair is long and its about 3 inches past my strap, up to elbows i would say. i dont know what style to do, nothing too fancy.



i have git some hair extensions, they have gone small for my hair now, my hairs the sme length lol. but i might put them in cos it adds volume to my hair. the problem is my hair extensions are jet black, CAN I DYE THEM??



they are real human hair ones so they should be ok shouldnt it?



Hair Extensions, And A Style 4 Tommorrow...?

no you cant, you cant dye over black. you would have to bleach the extentions and then dye them dark brown like your colour. if your hair is dark anough and almost black. everything will blend in. dont worrie ive been doing extentions for a long time., even if there a slight differents in colour. everything blends in. .



Dont worrie. Youll be hot for your get together lol.



Good luck with the hair.



Hair Extensions, And A Style 4 Tommorrow...?

if they are human, you should be able to dye them fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment