Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Great Lengths hair extensions...a few questions before I get them!?

I am considering getting Great Lengths hair extensions. For the people who have Great Lengths, do you think it was worth the price? I am going ot have to pay $1500 for them (it's the cheapest price I found and I know the person) due to the thickness of my hair. I'd like to add quite a bit of length, so I'm getting the 24" extensions. Are you happy with the result? Are they easy to take care of/style? Are you, overall, happy with the purchase of your extensions? Would you do it again?



Please only answer if you've had/do have Great Lengths hair extensions. Thank you. =]



Great Lengths hair extensions...a few questions before I get them!?

I have used these extensions before and I thought that they were so worth the money. I only had 18" extensions as I didn't want mine so long. I only have quite thin hair so it really thickened mine up which was great. They are very easy to style and cope with. I would always recomend these extensions to anyone who asked. Also, I got a free extension brush with mine to help keep them maintained. I paid $1750 for mine and I was totally happy with the results. They also do a really good match to your own hair colour and you can't even tell they are extensions because they look so real.



Mine lasted about 4 months and then I had them put back in because I was so pleased with them.



Hope this helps.



Great Lengths hair extensions...a few questions before I get them!?

you can get the same kind of extensions for less



honestly you shouldn't pay more than 1000

No comments:

Post a Comment