Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Monofibre hair extensions!?

Hi there!



Does any one know where I can get Monofibre hair extensions?



I've visited a few salons so far, I've tried human hair extensions - which ended badly! They used glue to put the human hair extensions in, that's the only way they could get them in. But after a few days the human hair extensions matted! Has any one else had that problem? I had to have them taken out, it was really bad the glue caused clumps of my hair to be cut out?



I recently went to a salon in the UK and had Monofibre hair extensions put in, there was no glues, no chemical, no acetones no use of human hair, plus it was affordable!



Does any one know where I can get them done?



Thanks



Claire H.



Monofibre hair extensions!?

I don't know about monofibre, but it does sound like you had a really bad experience with glue-ins and that is terrible!



I've had keratin bonded "Great Lengths" extensions that were great except for the $1200 price tag.



Forget the glue.



Check out my removable, 100% Remy human hair extension kit, that requires no glue, no chemicals, and no heat.



You can style them, dye them, curl them, blow dry them - and they have a very natural look.



You can apply them yourself at home (like I do), grab a friend or ask your hairdresser to apply them for you. (the cheapest way is to do it yourself of course)



People always comment on how great my hair looks, even 2 months later.



Here's my website link for more information on the hair extension kit:



www.HairExtensionsByTrina.com



Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment