Saturday, May 5, 2012

Jessica simpson hair extensions in the uk or equivalent?

where can i find jessica hair extensions in the uk or the equivalent? The kind of extesions that have one 'net' to hold onto the back of the head (with hair coming out of it) and grips attached to it?



I don't mean the kind of extensions where it's a long line of hair with grips attached to it. It's a pain to put in and as my hair is thick, I'd need to layer more and more until each 'line' of hair started from the bottom of my head and worked all the way up and my hair looked so fake.



Please tell me where i can find jessica simpson extensions in the uk,



if not, the equivalent ones,



either synthetic or real hair,



the pricing (synthetic and/or real hair)



and if they come in natural colours.



the more help the better! I appreciate all your help in advance.



Jessica simpson hair extensions in the uk or equivalent?

Why not try Ebay. I'm sure you can find someone on Ebay that would ship them to you. Check out the link below for tips on buying the right color...Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment