Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I really want hair extensions, advice for people who have?

I have been trying to grow my hair for ages now, and i am just getting too inpatient, so i really want hair extensions.



My friend has some, she gets them from sallys hair and beauty, for anyone else who has used them are they good?



How many sets will i need because i am worried you will be able to notice i have them, here are some photos of me,



one without my hair straightened:



http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee248...



and one with my hair straightened:



http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee248...



is there any hair cut that i could get that might kind of discuise extensions?



many thanks in advance x



I really want hair extensions, advice for people who have?

Ohh you are such a pretty girl,



I think your length is beautiful, if anything I would say go shorter



Really long hair may just look stringy..



but it's up to YOU, so I'll quit lecturing you :)



Are you looking for clip in hair extensions? If so, the Jessica Simpson "HairDo" line is the best I have found..just go to www.hsn.com



Whatever you do, never get your extensions glued in, EVER!



Get them sewn in, it is much less damaging



I have high quality, sewn in hair extensions because I've lost a lot of hair to chemo, and I've had no problems with them.



I really want hair extensions, advice for people who have?

your only going to need to buy one package of them it comes with soo much hair i've had mine done millions of times... i wudent recommend getting the ones sown in it is sometimes noticible exspecially when u pull your hair up in a pony tail.... they have this other one when they heat them into ur hair it may not sound better for ur hair but it reallie is ... hope this helped doll %26lt;3



I really want hair extensions, advice for people who have?

i have had those extensions



from Sally Beauty



i dont suggest using the bond to put them in



they really damaged my hair you your hair now is beautiful you dont wanna damage it.

No comments:

Post a Comment