Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Help! - Hair extensions?

I want hair extensions but im iffy about getting them done. I recently cutt my long (dead) hair and now its just a lil below my shoulders...And i miss having long hair...short hair sucks!



So since im trying to grow my hair back long and HEALTHY, i need to know what the best way to put in hair extensions...or if i should even get them done. I heard clip on hair extensions are the best because you can take them out at the end of the day and it wont stress your hair, but do they even stay in properly? I think it will give me problems but im not willing to put glue in my hair so i think thats the only way to go..... i dont know what to do geezzzz. I want the hair to be real too so i could style.



I just need to know everything there is to know before getting them./ Thanx



Help! - Hair extensions?

if i were you, i would get clip-ins. that way your hair doesn't get ruined and you don't spend a lot of money on something that won't last for a very long time [depending on how u take care of it]. i know a lot of people that buy clip in hair extensions from



sally's beauty supply or local beauty supplies. they will stay on if you buy the right kinds and know how to put them on properly.



jessica simpson and her hair stylist, ken paves, just came out with a great line of hair extensions. Considering, Jessica has gotten hair extensions before, she obviously knows what she's doing. i think it's about 80 dollars but it's less than getting glued/sewn in extensions.



Help! - Hair extensions?

the best thing for your hair is to get real hair put in, although not amazing for your hair either. plus, you'll have to drop a few hundred bucks. i used real hair glue in tracks from sally's and they lasted about a month if you try not to apply shampoo directly on the tracks. they're not expensive and can be re-used over and over again.



Help! - Hair extensions?

if u don't want to get clip ins and not glue ins, the glue sucks. get them weaved in. works great , lasts along time. just be sure to get European virgin hair, it will look natural



Help! - Hair extensions?

Clip on hair extensions are good. There are also options like getting it glued in your hair. It washes out. You can also get your hair extension sowed into your hair



Help! - Hair extensions?

get the hair sewn in thats the best hair growthe weave i ahd and my hair greew back in 3 months. weaved in hair on a track lasts up to 3months depending how u take care of your hair



but i found that taking prenatal vitamins grow your hair quick and gives you strong hair and nails



purchase 100% human yaki hair



that looks natural on african american hair



but the beauty supply salesperson will match your hair and even if you go to the salon and buy the hair from them they match it and make it look just like it's your god -given hair



Help! - Hair extensions?

theres tons of different kinds of hair extensions. If you have the fiancial means i say go for invisible extensions which is a strand by strand method thats really undetecable and u will still be able to wear your hair in different styles.



Help! - Hair extensions?

I highly recommend the Doctored Locks system of beaded application. There is no glue or bonding what so ever. The hair is attached with a small grommet type bead that is then clamped into the hair. It hangs and swings naturally and does not over direct the hair, which is what causes breakage with a bonded system. I have applied and worn just about every method of extensions and this is the only method that I have been able to stand for longer than a month! It also blends very naturally which is a huge plus. Most extensions are a TON of work to get to look natural and to blend properly. I can even "wash and wear" my hair with this method and no one is the wiser! I can wear a high ponytail and the beads aren't even visible. But do yourself a huge favor.....invest in HIGH QUALITY hair! Be prepared to spend at least $300 on the hair alone. Do not purchase inexpensive hair as it will not last and will being to tangle and bunch up in no time.



Help! - Hair extensions?

get is sewn in



Help! - Hair extensions?

Hi i have hair extensions in and it looks great..



I love them i can style them like i would my own hair i actually have them weaved in its great and i still have half my original hair left so its okay..



I would suggest having them weaved it lasts longer and less maintenance and it looks so real no one can believe its not real.



Try it and you hair will grow much quicker..



Help! - Hair extensions?

I just had Great Length Hair extensions taken out of my hair. I had them for over 1 year and needed to have them taken out and put back in about every 5 months. These are said to be the best hair and method there is. They are protein bonded in the strand by strand method. The hair is gorgeous and very easy to work with. I will say though that I will never put them in again. My own hair did grow but was very thinned out after having them that long. I had to cut over 3 inches off the Length of my own hair just to make it look fuller and to get rid of the scraggly ends. I was very meticulous about the care of my extensions and they were beautiful. The bonds started to drive me crazy so I just wanted them out of my hair. I know people who keep having them in and wear them for years but now I know that if you keep it up you have to because they will thin out your own hair. I am now looking into clip in human hair extensions and am unsure of the best line. It's a toss up between Put on Pieces by Hair U Wear and EasiXtend Elite. Does anyone know anything about these lines?

No comments:

Post a Comment