Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hair extensions for wedding day? Help ladies?

I just want some information.. Just in case my hair does not get as long as I would like it to and I would also like to add some volume into it, I was thinking about extensions for my wedding day. I have baby fine, very thin, pin straight hair. The length right now is about to the bottom of my shoulder blades.



My question being, what are good hair extensions that will not cause damage to my hair and will look great.. I would like to have my hair down and in elegant curls and waves... All help is much appreciated..



Hair extensions for wedding day? Help ladies?

There are several ways to do extensions. One is glueing them in....I don't recommend it. They can fall out easily and the glue gets really nasty. You can have them braided in, this way is okay but they can be braided too tight and you could be extremely uncomfortable and have headaches. Lastly, you can have them sewn in. This is the better choice. I suggest you go to the salon for a consultation. Find out if they provide the hair or if you need to purchase the hair. Use the best quality hair available. A beauty salon can help you determine the best choice for you. It can be very very expensive depending on how many tracks you need. In my area it could cost up to $1500. If that's too steep for you, check out a school and see if they offer that service. Hairstylist who are students are very good and always have an instructor there helping them. It could save alot of money and you will still have a quality service. Good Luck



Hair extensions for wedding day? Help ladies?

Definitely go to a well known hair salon.



Hair extensions for wedding day? Help ladies?

I personally would not do hair extensions just in case you have a mis-hap or it doesn't feel right. You should be as comfortable as possible on your wedding day and you'd probably look beautiful (and natural) without them. I mean do what you please but I go to a great salon called Regis. Kind of pricy but it's the best I've ever gone to and no matter who does my hair it comes out perfect every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment