Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hair extensions? Cost? Good or bad?

I've been considering hair extensions for a while and I'm planning on saving up my money for some. But how much should I be looking at? I will pay for real human hair extensions to make sure I don't get crap. I'm hoping to spend somewhere in the $600-$800 range? Is that even possible? There's just a lot I don't know about extensions and any opinions would be welcome as well. I straighten my hair everyday, but it's in wonderful condition. Would I still be able to straighten my hair? And what's the best way to get them attached? I've heard infusion in the best, but I doubt that's in my price range. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!



Hair extensions? Cost? Good or bad?

Have you ever heard of a sew in? Its when ur hair is braided and the hair is sewn to the braid with a needle and thread its lasts for a bout a month or 2 and its about $150-$200 and you can use any hair you want.. Check ur local salons. You can even buy ur own hair and take it with u to knock the price down.



Hair extensions? Cost? Good or bad?

very expensive and it sounds hard to deal with, i mean having something glued to your hair all the time? gross.



Hair extensions? Cost? Good or bad?

Hair extensions never look good.



Hair extensions? Cost? Good or bad?

Have you thought about getting it done at a beauty school. My friend is in school to be a beautician and I let her do my hair all the time, but at the school they are supervised, you could always ask for a senior...



Hair extensions? Cost? Good or bad?

i dont think you should get hair extensions



Hair extensions? Cost? Good or bad?

Hair Extensions are o.k. but then u can't leave them in 4 ever

No comments:

Post a Comment