Tuesday, May 1, 2012

All hair extensions damage hair, how can they not!!?

I don't mean to tick you off if you already have hair extensions, but how can the constant pulling on the hair with extensions NOT damage hair exactly? There definitely is long term damage. Isn't that why so many celebs have bald spots, cuz of the constant pressure on roots after tightly weaving extensions into hair? My friend got those dreaded bald spots after using the best, most expensive method out there. I wanted to get extensions but now I'm having second thoughts. Maybe some girl out there knows better?



All hair extensions damage hair, how can they not!!?

I agree, it is damaging, wear your own God-given hair.



All hair extensions damage hair, how can they not!!?

There are many ways you can get hair extentions done. You could get them glued or sewed in. If you are thinking about having them glued in you will have some of your hair pulled out. I always have them sewed into my hair by first braiding a braid of my natural hair and then the fake hair sewn unto my braids, and that does not cause any hair damage. If you are still a little confuse look on youtube on how do extentions and it will show you many different ways you can do hair extentions

No comments:

Post a Comment