Friday, April 27, 2012

I'm thinking about getting hair extensions for volume - just on the sides of my hair?

The extensionist is great and lots of people use her - I've seen her put them in, take them out, do highlights, color, etc. She has been helping me learn to style my short chopped up hairdo -that was not her fault by the way. She even cuts the extension hairs in half so they aren't as heavy on your hair and she takes them out for free and provides you all your supplies to care for them for free. She suggested putting them just in the sides of my hair for volume and to make the sides (which are shorter than the back) even with the back to look thicker and like my hair is longer and to help me deal with it better. What do you think?



I'm thinking about getting hair extensions for volume - just on the sides of my hair?

i think its good ..



we must bring changes in hair ........

No comments:

Post a Comment