Friday, April 27, 2012

Hair extensions?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

i just got a hair extension a day ago and nobody has seen me with it on at school and people know me as the girl with hair to my shoulders but with the extension it goes close to my belly button! how can i make it look real? it is the snap in one what hairstyles, secrets,ect to make it look real and not cheap and fake? i payed 84.00 for it and it has a no return policy so any hairstyles, ways, and how should i place the clip in barrettes and stuff like that?



thank u all!



Hair extensions?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

Greetings - I have all the answers you need relating to hair extensions!



I am assuming this is real human hair, yes?



First of all, always stick with clip ins. Never change that habit. The glue in extension tracks will actually rip your hair out after a certain amount of time.



Second, have you ever considered getting the weave trimmed? If you took your hair extension to a hairstylist ((even a cheap local one)) they will cut it as short as you want for you...and nicely. I actually cut mine myself, but then again i'm fairly experienced. Wouldn't recommend that if you paid 84 bucks for them!



I have gone to school many times with new extensions and nobody really notices if your hair is a few inches longer. If they ask, you can shrug and say you styled it differently or just mention extensions are commonly used by celebrities all the time and it's nothing strange.



As far as where to place the extension clip(s), mine always have about 3 clips on a track. I then pull my hair UP in a half pony, creating a part a little above the middle back area of my head. Then you just clip them over the part.....really wherever. Then you take your hair down, and let it cover the clips. You can rearrange them as you please. Just don't sweat it.



When I first got extensions, the directions freaked me out because they were so complicated in where to place them. It's not that hard. Just make sure your hair covers them!



Hope I helped, because nobody else helped me and I was on my own when purchasing extensions. Let me know if you have any further questions!:)



Hair extensions?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

What you should do is pin it up into a pony tail or two but if that makes you look like a lil girl than i would just cornrow it back or flat twist it to make it look even cuter.



Hair extensions?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

wear it in an up style into a bun or something.



Hair extensions?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

IF it is real hair then you should be able to curl it and do everything that you normally do with your hair. I would think that with a new hairstyle that you would already be playing with it. Don't hide the fact that your hair is longer; that will only make it more obvious.



Just do the same thing that you normally would do and just tell your friends or anyone that asks that you took a special vitamin and your hair grew really fast if they want to know why it is now down to your belly button.



Hair extensions?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

The best way to get the extension to look real, is to part you hair straight across the middle. Place an extension over each part, then clap the extension into the line of hair. Now place a layer of hair over that row of extension. make sure that there isn't any bumps ( overlapping of extension over each row of extension. Repeat my parting a mid distance from that part and proceed with the next extension. To make the extension and hair look real, curl each sections of hair separately, then style with a styling comb or use hands to blend hair and extensions.

No comments:

Post a Comment