Thursday, March 29, 2012

Anyone ever see Lucifer in the spirit?

Has anyone ever conjured him or seen him- not in the beast form(not traditional red body and pitchfork), rather his human form: Blond hair, blue eyes and white toga?



Anyone ever see Lucifer in the spirit?

yeah- but he said he was tired of the blond jokes and so now he is a red head! - looks good on him



Anyone ever see Lucifer in the spirit?

Go to "JoyofSatan" group. That's how they describe him.



Anyone ever see Lucifer in the spirit?

no, but i don't think i want to.



Anyone ever see Lucifer in the spirit?

No, I've seen Santa. He had White hair, blue eyes and red outfit.



Anyone ever see Lucifer in the spirit?

NO!!!



This is because THERE IS NO DEVIL!!!



It is all man made crap!!!



Anyone ever see Lucifer in the spirit?

Yes... when I look in the mirror.



Anyone ever see Lucifer in the spirit?

...I just look in the mirror...



All the things that describe the devil and the anti-christ fit me almost perfectly...so I guess I don't have to go far to find him



Anyone ever see Lucifer in the spirit?

I have read where some have seen him. but I don't think he was as you described.



Anyone ever see Lucifer in the spirit?

Not seen but felt real Evil. It is a long story, but it was not a dream, happened more than once, and it was witnessed by someone else. Never want to talk/think, or anything about it ever again.



PS - and I don't believe in anything I don't ...experience



Anyone ever see Lucifer in the spirit?

Yea, it was in 1971, and I was stoned on acid. Scared me to death. Then I met the Lord in a powerful experience, jumped around with a lot of Protestants, then I returned to the Church Jesus founded, the Catholic Church.



Anyone ever see Lucifer in the spirit?

Noo! Lucifer is woman, and she has long black hair and blue eyes!



Anyone ever see Lucifer in the spirit?

I know a Luciferian that says he has.



Anyone ever see Lucifer in the spirit?

I,ve seen Him, Hes all black, black wings. He opened them Up pried fully as He showed them to me, face barely Can remember, His nails were about 5 inches long, Black nails. his face hard To explain, I remember But Can't describe It, once I new It was A Demon, I Attacked it But Woke Up. I'm demon Possessed Christian by the way. It could be just one of his sidekicks. That's all I Got.

No comments:

Post a Comment